This easel is in a class all its own. The University offers a wide range of tilt adjustments including a forward tilt of nearly 60 degrees to allow pastel dust to fall from the surface or to reduce glare. The easel was designed to shift the weight to the rear when the easel is leaning forward giving the easel the necessary stability required for this position. Crafted from Red Oak right here in the U, S of A.
• Maximum canvas height: 84"
• Base width/depth: 22-1⁄2" x 30"
• Minimum easel height: 75"
• Maximum easel height: is 110"
• Deluxe 30" wide painting tray features tool shelf and two stainless steel cups
• Middle painting tray for small work
• Hinges at joints for strength
• Double laminated base for extra strength
*Please note this item ships directly from our supplier (Drop Shipment) and must ship via Truck Delivery. Refer to our Shipping Policies. A shipping quote will be provided to you upon request and for your approval before we process your order.
Please note that prices, product selection and availability may vary by store location, online, or in our catalog.