Akua Intaglio Ink
Created by professional printmaker Susan Rostow, Akua Intaglio Inks deliver brilliant colors, intense blacks, and unmatched working properties. The only inks with endless open time – they will never skin over in the jar or dry on a printing plate. That means artists have the ultimate flexibility to work on prints when they want and clean up when they want.
• Clean up easily with soap and water
• Soy-based with a high pigment load
• Great for: Intaglio/Etching, Monotype, Relief, and Collagraph Printmaking
unlimited open? Review by Nathaniel
If these have an endless open time, how do you set the final? I don't want my prints to smudge after finishing but these look great. (Posted on 6/19/13)
Please note that prices, product selection and availability may vary by store location, online, or in our catalog.
- If these have an endless open time, how do you set the final? I don't want my prints to smudge after finishing but these look great.
- Great question. The unique formulation of Akua dries by absorption into the paper fibers of your chosen printmaking paper. We will make sure we enhance our product information to be clearer on the working properties of Akua Intaglio Inks.